A Christian girl's perspective on whatever movie she happens to be watching.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Coming Soon!

1round

Welcome to To See or Not To See!
This blog is dedicated strictly to my personal opinion of movies I see.
I will be as in depth as I possibly can be, but if you're looking for a pros/ cons kind of review, you should probably check out pluggedinonline.org. They'll definitely do a better job at that than I will!
My reviews will most likely stick to my thoughts on the movie, whether I liked it or not, stuff I thought was ironic, and whether I would watch it again or not. You know.. Nothing too deep. ;-)
The first review will hopefully be out tomorrow!
Until then, farewell!
P.S.
Movie reviews will be categorized into different labels such as Chick Flicks, Family, Kids, Classics, Just Plain Old, and stuff like that.

1 comment: